Appalachian Evergreens Customer Service Information
- General Inquiries and Customer Service
- To contact us by email, please use our contact form. Or, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free: 877-266-1609
Mail: PO Box 2750, Boone, NC 28607
- Shipping & Delivery
- Our handmade products originate from fresh cut evergreens located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. As such, we offer a selection of four delivery weeks each Holiday season. Please note we only ship within the Continental US - we are not able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands or to any foreign countries. Our method of delivery is UPS ground and NO P.O. Box addresses will be accepted for shipment. Once your order is confirmed, your product selections will be "made to order" based upon the ship week selected during the online ordering process. This ensures the freshest product will be available for shipment in regard to your order.
- Order Policies & Procedures
- We implement stringent quality controls of all of our handmade products. We pride ourselves in that we very rarely have a complaint of a poorly made product. Since our products are handmade, on a rare occasion a wreath, tree or garland that is not up to standard can be shipped. If your goods arrive damaged from the carrier, please report this to the carrier and do not accept the goods. Please contact us immediately. We must be notified within 7 business days upon receipt of goods of any error in your order for replacement and/or refund. We reserve the right to require delivered goods to be returned to us for inspection before credit will be issued. Please contact us for a RMA Number before shipping any merchandise back to us. Any merchandise returned must be in its original condition and in its original packaging as when it was received. If you wish to cancel your order prior to shipping, you may do so for a full refund by contacting us with such request. CANCELLATION NOTICE: If your order has already shipped, your order cannot be canceled, but you may return merchandise for refund following the aforementioned procedures.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept Visa or Mastercard only as a method of payment. CANCELLATION NOTICE: If for any reason your payment is not processed successfully, your order could be subject to cancellation. You would then be required to submit a new order for processing. All prices are subject to change without notice. Promotions are emailed to our mailing list subscribers. To subscribe to our email newsletter, please enter your email address at the bottom righthand corner of the screen, and click the "Subscribe" button.
- Viewing Orders
- If you have an online user account with us, you may login to your account and access your order status and order history.
- Updating Account Information
- If you have an online user account with us, you may login to manage your account. Here, you can view change or update your account information, edit your address book, view your order history, view any product reviews or keyword tags you've submitted, and also manage your wishlist.
- Privacy & Security
- At Appalachian Evergreens™, Inc. we strive to protect your privacy, your rights and to protect your personal information. We have set forth the following statement (here) to detail the use & security standards of any such information we collect from you and therein your legal rights regarding the collected information. We urge you to verify that your internet browser is up to date (running the latest version) and is fully SSL compliant, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, and/or Apple's Safari, to name a few. Your browser helps ensure optimum security of your information.